Connect. Learn. Give back. Become a member of ULI.
Bringing the industry together. It’s all about the people. People with diverse experience, building better communities and successful careers, through participation in ULI. Unique among professional organizations, ULI brings together people in every profession and sector in real estate development and land use, from all over the world, and in every career stage, from rising star to world-renowned luminary. Through ULI, they network, share knowledge, further their careers, and give back to their profession and communities around the world.
ULI is a prestigious nonprofit, nonpartisan research and education organization offering unparalleled conferences, events, and publications—discounted for ULI members.
If you are involved in real estate development and placemaking, enjoy the best your profession has to offer. Join ULI today.
Associate Membership: The most popular ULI membership, open to all. Discounts are available for those under 35, or working in the government, nonprofit, or university sectors, students, and current members that are retired (70+ age and 10+ years ULI membership).
Full Membership: Full membership is selective and by invitation. Applicants must provide professional references from three other Full Members from different firms and a written biography. This membership type is not available to students. Discounts are available for those under 35, or working in the government, nonprofit, or university sectors, and retired members (70+ age and 10+ years ULI membership).
Additional Local Benefits
- An excellent networking opportunity with industry leaders locally and nationally;
- Access to the ULI Network Membership Directory of almost 40,000 leaders.
- Find fellow ULI Members-and prospective partners and clients in your area, region, or worldwide;
- Unlock a treasure trove of real estate and land use information using ULI’s new search engine powered by Google. No other organization offers the wealth of information that ULI offers, from city building to housing, transportation to capital markets;
- A subscription to the Urban Land Magazine and get the latest trends and perspectives every week with ULI’s Urban Land Online Magazine;
- Access to member only events at ULI Cleveland;
- Discounted registration to local programming.
Now that you’ve joined – earn credit for telling your colleagues about ULI. Learn more about ULI’s Membership Program Rewards
|Member Benefits||Associate Membership||Full Membership|
|Savings of 25% or more on events, education programs, and publications||X||X|
|Urban Land magazine–choose print, online, or both||X||X|
|Free members-only webinars on trends||X||X|
|Access to the member directory||X||X|
|Members-only events offered by your local District Council†||X||X|
|Member groups such as Young Leaders Group (under 35)||X||X|
|District Council volunteer, committee and leadership opportunities||X||X|
|Eligibility to apply for an exclusive national Product Council||X|
|Invitations to Full-members-only receptions and events||X|
|Opportunities to give back by mentoring, speaking, serving on national advisory panels, and serving on research center advisory teams||X|
|Eligibility to participate on national and global committees and leadership||X|
|Use of the ULI Full Member logo||X|
Dues-1 Year of Membership
|Open to all|
|50% off if under 35; or academic, nonprofit, or government official|
|75% off if student or retired (70+ age and 10+ years ULI membership)|
|Selective and by invitation|
|50% off if under 35|
|75% off if academic, nonprofit, or government or if retired(70+ age and 10+ years ULI membership)|
Membership Packages for Companies and Institutions
ULI offers packages for multiple employees to become members from the same organization or company.
Public Agency Membership Package
- For government, nonprofit, or academic institutions.
- Includes one Full Member and two Associate Members.
- Allows memberships to be transferred to other employees.
Annual Dues: $560
Additional Associate Members, $100 per year.
Full Memberships can be added for $275 per year.
Company Membership Packages
- For private sector companies.
- Choose employees to include in the membership package.
- If an employee member leaves the company, the membership may be transferred to another employee.
- Offers additional discounts and a limited number of free registrations for selected events.
- Provides recognition for your company.
- Master billing.
For more information and pricing contact:
- Call 1-800-321-5011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org