Connect. Learn. Give back. Become a member of ULI.
Bringing the industry together. It’s all about the people. People with diverse experience, building better communities and successful careers, through participation in ULI. Unique among professional organizations, ULI brings together people in every profession and sector in real estate development and land use, from all over the world, and in every career stage, from rising star to world-renowned luminary. Through ULI, they network, share knowledge, further their careers, and give back to their profession and communities around the world.
ULI is a prestigious nonprofit, nonpartisan research and education organization offering unparalleled conferences, events, and publications—discounted for ULI members.
If you are involved in real estate development and placemaking, enjoy the best your profession has to offer. Join ULI today.
Associate Membership: The most popular ULI membership, open to all. Discounts are available for those under 35, or working in the government, nonprofit, or university sectors, students, and current members that are retired (70+ age and 10+ years ULI membership).
Full Membership: Full membership is selective and by invitation. Applicants must provide professional references from three other Full Members from different firms and a written biography. This membership type is not available to students. Discounts are available for those under 35, or working in the government, nonprofit, or university sectors, and retired members (70+ age and 10+ years ULI membership).
Additional Local Benefits
- An excellent networking opportunity with industry leaders locally and nationally;
- Access to the ULI Network Membership Directory of almost 40,000 leaders.
- Find fellow ULI Members-and prospective partners and clients in your area, region, or worldwide;
- Unlock a treasure trove of real estate and land use information using ULI’s new search engine powered by Google. No other organization offers the wealth of information that ULI offers, from city building to housing, transportation to capital markets;
- A subscription to the Urban Land Magazine and get the latest trends and perspectives every week with ULI’s Urban Land Online Magazine;
- Access to member only events at ULI Cleveland;
- Discounted registration to local programming.
To learn more about ULI Cleveland, connect with the ULI Cleveland Membership Co-Chairs:
Director of Marketing And Development
Lakeland Management Systems
Business and Real Estate Attorney