ULI Cleveland International Women's Day: Advance Your Career Lunch
|Under Age 35||$30.00||$40.00|
Bringing together leaders from across Northeast Ohio, the ULI Cleveland Women's Day Advance Your Career Lunch will occur immediately before the ULI Cleveland International Women's Day Summit. Both the lunch and the Summit will deliver programming and professional development designed to connect students and young professionals with best and next practices for equity in leadership and land use. This registration is only for the Advance Your Career lunch. If you plan to attend the lunch and International Women's Day Summit, click here. Lunch registration is free if also attending the Summit.
The Advance Your Career Lunch will take place in-person at Thompson Hine LLP, a law firm located in downtown Cleveland at Key Tower from 12:00-1:30 pm with registration taking place from 11:30 am - 12:00 pm.
11:30-12:00 pm Key Insights to Advance Your Career Lunch Registration (only open to students and young leaders)
12:00-1:30 pm Key Insights to Advance Your Career Lunch
- Moderator: Debbie Berry, SVP Major Projects and Real Estate Development at Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Panelist: Amy Whitacre, Vice President, National Business Development at First American Title National Commercial Services
- Panelist: Robyn Minter Smyers, Executive Committee Member & Partner, Thompson Hine LLP
- Panelist: Stephanie Dorsey, Chief Executive Officer, Simens Real Estate Services
- This program is only available for students and Young Leaders (under 35).
- Registration is free for students and $30 Member/$40 Non-Member (if attending the lunch and Summit register here).
This registration is ONLY for the lunch. Individuals interested in attending the lunch & summit can register online here.
The mission of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative is to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry. This includes promoting the advancement of women throughout their careers and increasing the number who serve in leadership positions. The Women’s Leadership Initiative offers a range of events from informal opportunities to network to professional development and learning programs.
Thompson Hine LLP 3900 Key Center Cleveland, OH 44114-1216 UNITED STATES