A Regional Product Council (RPC) provides a multi-disciplinary forum for information exchange and the sharing of best practices among mid- and senior-level members who work in a particular industry sector. Members will have the chance to interact with like-minded professionals in the ULI East Central Region (ULI District Councils in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan and Pittsburgh).
ULI Cleveland is pleased to offer the opportunity for Full and Associate members to network across seven District Councils – Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan and Pittsburgh.
What is a Regional Product Council?
A Regional Product Council (RPC) provides a multi-disciplinary forum for information exchange and the sharing of best practices among mid- and senior-level members who work in a particular industry sector. Members will have the chance to interact with like-minded professionals in the ULI East Central Region (ULI District Councils in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Indiana, Michigan, and Pittsburgh).
Regional Product Council Topic
The ULI East Central Regional Product Council 3.0 will focus on Public/Private Partnerships in Mixed-Use Development. The urban core has become an increasingly attractive location of choice in each of the ULI East Central Region District Council areas. RPC discussions will center on how current demographic shifts and preferences for an urban, walkable environment will affect development patterns. These patterns include infill development, adaptive use of historic and obsolete buildings, and creative urban housing, retail, and mixed-use developments.
Applications will be accepted through June 24, 2022, and will be reviewed by a regional committee. Applicants will be notified of acceptance by June 30, 2022. The first in-person Summit of the RPC will be held in the spring of 2023 in Michigan and will include tours of local urban infill/mixed-use projects.
- Open, honest exchange of specific information and experience: Members participate openly and honestly, sharing specific, detailed information and experience from their real estate practice.
- Confidentiality is the foundation for open and honest sharing of detailed information and experience.
- Presentations and discussions are aimed at delivering real take-home value, no self promotion.
- Recruit the best and the brightest: Innovative leaders, both ULI members and nonmembers, are invited to participate as guests. Members identify ways to continually add value to the conversation and make an impact in the community.
- Active participation and contribution: Because each RPC member will be chosen based on his or her unique background and experience, members are expected to be active participants and contributors in all RPC discussions.
- All Full or Associate Members from the ULI East Central Region are eligible.
- The RPC will be capped at 60 members total or 10 members per District Council.
- Upon acceptance, council members commit to attending two one-day in-person meetings and two one-hour virtual meetings per calendar year (one in-person the first year) at their own expense.
- Council administrative dues will be $350 per year and each council member is expected to provide a commitment through November 2025.
- The council will form a Regional Product Council Executive Committee, which will be responsible for programming and membership. Every effort will be made to maintain a council that is diverse in terms of profession, ethnicity, and gender.
For more information on the ULI East Central Regional Product Council, please contact your local District Council Coordinator:
ULI Cleveland RPC Chair
Beegan Architectural Design
Jason Heffelmire, PE
ULI Cleveland RPC Chair
Applications have been extended and are now due June 24.