The Membership & Sponsorship committee develops recruitment and retention strategies to help grow and maintain membership. This committee extends a personal welcome to new members and informs potential recruitments of the benefits a ULI membership provides.
Additionally, the Committee is tasked with locating and securing the annual funding for the Council, which provides events, communications, community outreach programs and our staff.
Specific Tasks for Committee Members:
- One on one outreach to new or expiring members
- Attend ULI events as a representative of the Committee
- Develop & implement Annual Sponsorship plan with strategic growth goals for the District Council
- Invite prospective sponsors to events
- Be an “ambassador” for ULI sponsorship – i.e. ensure sponsors take advantage of benefits and are as active as they want to be in the district council program of work
- Plan and implement annual sponsor thank you/recognition event
To learn more about the ULI Cleveland Membership & Sponsorship Committe:
Commercial Sales Executive
Vice President of Investment Strategy
Boyd Watterson Asset Management