Senior Consultant, Management Consulting - Hybrid
Cohen & Company
Certified Public Accountants
At Cohen & Company, our purpose is to engage, teach, inspire and improve lives through the power of knowledge and trust. We value great people, teamwork, a competitive spirit and courage, and the ability to adapt and remain optimistic.
Named one of the fastest growing private companies in the country, Cohen & Company offers assurance, tax and advisory services to clients throughout the U.S. and worldwide. The firm serves a broad range of clients, from privately held companies and their owners; to private equity firms and their portfolio companies; to public and private funds, advisers and fund service providers within the investment industry; to Fortune 1000 multinational enterprises. Cohen & Company was founded in 1977 and has more than 650 associates in Illinois, Ohio, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Learn more at cohencpa.com. Member PCAOB.
Our Advisory Division work focuses on Valuation & Litigation Support Services, M&A Advisory, Transaction Services, and Management Consulting. The Management Consulting professionals work closely with their clients to learn about the company from all points of view to provide objective analysis transforming some of the most challenging aspects of our clients business. Our clients range from individual partnership interests; to small companies and professional practices; to large regional, national and multi-national companies.
We are very excited about our growth opportunities and are seeking an individual with an entrepreneurial energy and commitment to client service to join our Management Consulting team! We are open to this position being in any of the following markets: Cleveland, OH or Chicago, IL.
- Participation in all aspects of the project (proposal – final analysis)
- Industry Research
- Financial Modeling and Report Writing
- Forecasting and Analysis
- Discovery Review and Analysis
- Compile and issue supporting documentation and final reports
- Participate in Client Meetings
- Continued Technical Development
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Private Equity Accounting experience a plus
- Real Estate Fund Accounting experience a plus
- MS Excel ® modeling Experience
- Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Dashboard, and Vizualization experience a plus
- Experience with Financial Reporting Solutions (Workiva, Hyperion HFM, etc) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Accounting, Finance majors preferred